Give us the ball back. Oh, does the baby
want his ball back? – You’re gonna have to play us for it.
– Fight! – Fight, everybody!
– Fight! – Fight!
– Fight! What’s the matter? You deaf?
You wanna play or not? Yeah, we’ll play you. Two on two. For how much? How much? We’re not
supposed to gamble. What am I hearing? “We’re not supposed to gamble.” I wouldn’t wanna do anything to make
your mommy or daddy spank you. – What do you wanna bet?
– Colt! Colt? What a name! Yeah, little horsey,
how about some hay? Laugh. Colt, don’t. Well, punks, I seem to be collecting
quite a few bikes today. – How ’bout we play for yours?
– When we win, what do we get? Well, if you win,
me and my buddies… …will let you walk outta here
with your girlfriend’s bike. – Ooh!
– Ooh! – How many points to a game?
– Ten, duh! Fine, we’ll spot you nine.
You take first out. – Nine-point lead?
– Cake! Colt, no matter what, no fighting. – Oh, come on.
– No fighting. With a nine-point lead, they’re dead. Let’s whip their butts. – Can you hold my hat?
– Why are you showing off? I’m not showing off.
I’m playing basketball. One! Two! Three! Four! Five, six, seven! – Rocky, are you okay?
– Back off. I’m fine. – Rocky, are you all right?
– Hey! Nooo! – Colt.
– Shut up. Go ahead. – Nine.
– Chicken. – Come on, one more basket.
– You’re goin’ down. You can do it, man. Yeah! – Psych!
– Thank you, thank you.