(whimsical music) – Hi, guys! It’s Audrey and my sister… – Jordan from JustJordan33. – And today we’re going to be buying each other’s outfits
from the Dollar Store. So what we had to do, is we each went to the Dollar Store, we filmed a little bit of ourselves. Show the footage now.
– Okay, guys. We’re at the Dollar Store now and I’m trying to find Audrey’s outfit but I think I’m gonna be lucky enough if I even find like any clothing item, so. Let’s go look around. – Okay, guys, so I’m first
gonna look for my shirt and I found some St.
Patty’s Day themed stuff at the front of the store and I think I’m gonna go back and maybe make a St. Patty’s Day outfit. Which is a little weird cause it is early for like March stuff, it’s still January. But I found a lot of green
stuff that could work and a green tutu, so that could be pants. Pants. So I’m gonna get a green shirt but if I find something else, I think I might pair an outfit around this cool patterned hat. So I’m gonna put that in my
basket just in case, too, with a purple shirt. – Okay. Um. – [Mom] Butterfly wings.
– Look, hair! Audrey’s always wanted to be a mermaid and Ariel has like orangey red hair so… Add to the cart. – Here’s the St. Patty’s stuff. So I think I might go for the theme, cause I don’t know, it’s just so unique and it’ll be funny. So I’m gonna pick out this skirt and then a few other items. – Score! Shoes! Let’s see, what would fit Audrey best? I feel like we need to go with… These ones. Flip flops. Check. I got hair, I got shoes,
I just need a shirt, pants, um, maybe socks if I wanna do some socks
and sandals action. – Alright, guys, what’s super funny here is we have Valentine’s Day down one row and then down a different row, we have St. Patrick’s Day still continuing and then opposite of that is Easter. Three holidays in one. – I’m thinking Audrey needs
some glasses with her outfit, so I’m gonna choose these ones. Sparkly and spiky. Oh yes, I found some grea– (gasps) some great items. Are these shower caps? – [Mom] No.
– Oh. I don’t think they’re shower caps, that would be funny though. They’re steering wheel covers. Could work as a headband. I mean, let’s see. Pink sandals, pink glasses, orange hair and why not? Like give it… We’ll use it as a headband. With her already long orange hair. Um. Oh yes. Yes! Weights! She could work out! Oh my gosh. These don’t even have anything in it. But like… Oh, should I get her a workout outfit? I give her sunglasses, protective eyewear. Um, headband to pull her hair back. I’m gonna get her workout clothes and she’s gonna have her
little weight to go with it. – [Audrey] I see you, Jordy. (laughs) – I feel like a classic black scarf with this little steering
wheel cover headband will go good together
so we’re gonna get that. I need to find her shirt and pants still and then her outfit will be complete. – Guys, I’m just wandering the store until Jordan’s done but I am a little tempted to buy the green fairy wings. I know it won’t go with the outfit but I think it’d be funny. Don’t look, don’t look, don’t look. I see you! Don’t come down here. – We have to come this way.
– No! Should I do em, should I do em? Oh, okay, I’m just gonna… I’m just gonna buy it. Alright we’re back from the Dollar Store, we got our clothings
and while I was shopping I thought I was buying my own outfit and not Jordan’s outfit, so. You’re in for a treat! – And by the way, they’re
in a different bag because some of the
items are sticking out of the Dollar Store bags, so we had to hide them in a different bag. – So now they’re in a trash bag. – Yeah. – But so we’re gonna present
each other’s outfit pieces one by one and then…
– Try them on. – Yeah, we’re gonna try em on. And at the end you guys vote
whose outfit is the best. – I’ve got… I think I have a winner right here. – I think I have the winner. – I found some great gems. I didn’t buy everything but… – Mine has a theme! – Oh, mine too. – Okay, well I’ll go first
then with your things. – Okay. (humming) – Ooh, I’m gonna be a princess. – This was on an impulse, the last item I bought I was like, eh, just buy it! – Fairy wings!
– So. You got some fairy wings, try them on. Flutter away.
– I actually almost bought this for you, too, so. – Wait, Really?
– Yeah. Good thing I went with a
totally different theme. – Well this isn’t really
part of my theme but kind of, you’ll see. (screams) Yes, turn around, turn around. Oh, your hair. Your hair! Whee, it’s really high on your back. I feel like it’s supposed to be down here. – (screams) It’s too little, stretch! – Well, what did you get for me? – I’m gonna let you guess my theme. – Okay, what’s the first thing? – Okay, so I feel like we just
gotta start out basic first. So I got you a shirt! – Were they all extra larges? Cause I tried to find like
my size, like a small… What?
– That’s the smallest I could find. – Mine was an extra large so, you’re gonna have to tie yours or like wear it as a dress or something. – But I got this lovely pink shirt. – It’s so extravagant. – Just wait, okay, what’s my next item? – Okay, here’s your next
item, it’s the pants. – Ah! You actually found one?
– Yeah. – You get a little skirt! – Wow, so pretty! I feel like a fairy princess. – Yeah, you do, you kind of
look like a fairy so far. Okay.
– Alright! – Your turn. – Your next item is…
– This is pretty comfy. – I feel like I need to go with the pants cause I just need to get you like in a normal outfit at first. Normal. And then I’ll start
adding the accessories. So this is what I chose out as pants. It’s not really pants,
it’s more like a skirt. Tada! – A table runner? I feel like Tarzan. – So, I… This is literally the
best thing I could find. It was either that or a shower curtain. So. (laughs) You’re just gonna have to hula skirt it. – Okay, I need your styling on this cause I don’t know what you’re going for. This is really low on the hips. My hips are up here. – I just realized this is not good for the theme that I’m going for. (laughs) – This is so weird. – My theme just does
not work with the theme. – Okay, her skirt and my skirts. – Well, okay, at least
your shirt is long enough it goes past the skirt basically. So…
– And the pants are long. – Yeah, but it works. – Oh, sure.
– Here’s your skirt. – Okay, your next thing is… – Leprechaun’s day!
(laughs) – I had to go with the craziest one. I mean, there was a cuter one but I mean, you have to go with this. – Yay! – There you go. (laughs) – Now it’s time for your next item. Are you ready? – I am ready. – I’m gonna give you the socks. Here are your socks! Tada!
– Pretzels! Oh, these are cute, actually. – They’re for men. – Well, whatever. – They’re the only
interesting ones I could find. Yay, socks for the win! – Whoo, whoo, whoo! – Looking good! Okay, what’s the next item? – That was a workout, just to put that on. – Perfect. – Your next one is… (high pitched noise) – Where’d you even find this? – It was at the front while I was waiting for you to be done, I found it.
– What? – Yup. – I’m going to a party. I feel like I can’t see anymore. (laughs) Your eyes are like boink! – Gorgeous.
– I think I’m winning. – Oh, just wait.
– Oh, I’m ready. What’s the next one?
– Okay. I’m gonna give you your shoes! Flip flops! Socks and sandals, socks and sandals. – Is this supposed to be like Hawaiian? – Oh no. – Jordan, you got me
extra large flip flops. Look how giant these are! – It’s perfect, you’ll grow into em. – I think I’m done growing. Here’s my socks and sandals combination with my lovely jeans all bundled up there. The next thing was actually, so we know how I said
I thought this outfit was gonna be for me?
– Yeah. – I was gonna buy myself
a rose to give to you. But this is, this is awkward so… There you go.
– Thanks. – So you have told hold that now. – Okay, next item is… Hair. – Oh no. Oh. Ratty orange, this is neon orange hair. This is not even natural. – Radioactive hair. – Wow. – Oh, that looks lovely. – Yes. I love it, thank you.
– Good. – It’s actually the length of my hair. – It’s long! (giggles) – I feel like this doesn’t help blend in. – You always said you
wanted thicker hair, so. – Yeah, just a few strands thicker. – You’re welcome. Oh no, I have to take
off my wings for this. – And everything practically. Sorry, but you got like a huge shirt cause I couldn’t find… I literally looked through all the sizes this is the only one. – Bippity boppity boo. – I needed to give you a hair accessory because now that you have
your long luscious locks you need something to style it with, so I got you a headband. Except that this is no normal headband, I didn’t want to be just like basic. So I went… Well, and also I couldn’t find a headband. So I went with a (giggles) a steering wheel cover.
– Oh what? – I couldn’t find the headbands, so I gave you a race
car steering wheel cover to use as a headband. (laughs) I didn’t know there was
gonna be so much air. It looks like you can have like one of those things for babies, like when you shower them and so it doesn’t get in their eyes. Oh, it’s aw– like one of those water foam masks. – Wait, do you want me
to wear it like this? – Oh, you could just style
it upward a bit more. There you go. Perfect, next item. – I feel like my head is a steering wheel. Your next one is a scarf. – Oh my goodness. – Style.
– Yes. Yeah, you need something
to go with your eyes because, I mean, since we’re
still on the topic of hair that’s in the face area, I’m gonna give you your sunglasses next to protect you, it’s eye protection. Because you never know
when you’re gonna need it. Yay! – Wow.
– Sparkles and spikes! – Lucky socks for you.
– Ah! – Yeah. Rock on! (makes guitar noises) Let’s go, speed round. – Scarf. The next item is gloves for protection. – Gloves? – I got you some earphones. – These are the weirdest earphones. – Here’s what you need to carry around to a distant place. – Oh, I’m a gym member.
– Yeah! I think the last item is this. Cheer! – Oh, am I a cheerleader, too? – No, this is… Actually, no I have another item for you. This is for me. Cause I’m gonna be the person sitting next to you, cheering you on. Last item!
– What there’s more? – Jump rope!
– I got you a jump, jump jump ropes! – Yay! – Here, in case you didn’t
want to do weight lifting. You got some jump ropes. Whoo! (whimsical music) – Whoo! Alright this outfit… This is all a three. – [Jordan] Out of ten or five? – Out of ten.
– [Jordan] Aww, man. – There’s just too many
things going on at once. – Ah! Bippity boppity boo. I’m a fairy. – [Audrey] You’re a flying leprechaun. That’s running man St. Patrick’s. – Ooh, yes. I rate this out of ten, seven because I wouldn’t wear it like on a day to day basis
but I think it’s actually really good for like the Dollar Store. – So that’s it for today’s video, be sure to comment down below whose outfit you liked the most. If you like Jordan’s outfit… – That Audrey picked out. – Comment Audrey’s choice and if you like my outfit,
comment Jordan’s choice. Also subscribe if you haven’t already, turn it from a red to gray and hit the bell icon to be notified whenever I post a video. We’ll see you guys next time. – [Both Girls] Bye! – I tried to match everything. – There’s some hairies on the back. – Ew. – Black hairies. So out there, no, not my hair. So unique. – Uh oh, we need scissors. – It’s okay, we can use our Hulk strength to rip the table skirt in half. (humming) ♪ Hawaii, Hawaii ♪ ♪ Hawaii, Hawaii ♪ ♪ Hawaii, Hawaii ♪ – Crazy, no! (sneezes) – Wait, you can drink out of this. – Or you can fill it with weights, like… – Oh, that’s probably what it’s meant for. I’m actually assuming
it’s like a water bottle. (upbeat music)