(upbeat music) – Hey guys!
– Hey guys! – I’m Marissa.
– I’m Brookie. – And today we’re going
to be showing you guys our soccer workout routine. – If you guys are new to this channel make sure to subscribe down below. – Yes. – And hit that notification bell so you can be part of
our notification squad. – We’re doing a lot more soccer videos, – Oh yeah.
– so this is the first of many because it’s finally getting warmer, – Not really but…
– and we get to show you our hobby. – Yeah! Comment down below, what sport or hobby you do. – Yep, and I had to tape
my club team name, so. So in soccer, I play high
school and club soccer. I’m a sophomore in high school, so that’s what I’m doing right now. I’m doing club right now, we’re traveling to Seattle and Portland and Vegas. – Gotcha. – And I play mostly
forward and center mid. – So I’m in sixth grade
if you did not know that. And I play for a club. I don’t play school, because they don’t have an option.
– She’s not in high school. – And I usually play center mid, or wing. The outside. – The outside mid. My age is focusing a lot on colleges stuff – Yeah.
– and I don’t know if I want to play college. I think I do. Not sure yet. But we’ll see in the future. You guys will see our journey of soccer. It’s only like two years
away, and I’ll be at college. (screams) Without further ado, we’re gonna get into our soccer routine. This is gonna be with the
ball, and without the ball. I actually had soccer
practice this morning too, at like 10:00am, and it was snowing. And it’s still kind of wet. – My nose hurts. – It’s a little cold outside
– Commitment here. Commitment. – First, start off by warming up. And I think we’re gonna do that by running around the
house and then stretching. This is kind of vlog style too because we don’t really have anybody to film it for us, so hope you enjoy. Two laps, ready, go! (upbeat music) My favorite stretch is this stretch. – I’m wearing my futsal shoes because my cleats are way too small. – The next thing we do is,
we do our non-ball workout, so I think we’re gonna do
abs, but with the ball, but not on our feet.
– Yeah. – You’ll see. We got this idea from Sofia Huerta– – Huerta. – On the USA National Team team. (both laughing) (upbeat music) – To your toes. Yep, you’re good. – It’s snowing. – Literally, it’s snowing and
we’re outside doing soccer. Wow.
– Grind. (upbeat music) – Hello. (upbeat music) I look constipated. (both laughing) (upbeat music) – Stop making me laugh! (upbeat music) – Oh, I need to do 10 more. Oh my god. (upbeat music) Okay, now we’re gonna
do one more set of that. Time lapse starting now. (upbeat music) – We’re gonna go clean this lens off, and then change the battery.
– Look at my hands. – That was a good ab workout. Thanks, Sofia. The battery’s flashing. Okay, we’re all set. Now our plan for the ball work is to maybe do some passes, some juggling, some, maybe like, long balls. It is so snowy. Oh my gosh. (upbeat music) – Oh that’s above the ground. You do it too high. You’re giving that to me. – I wanna learn how to do that thing where you stall it on your foot– – [Brookie] Around the world? and then you go around the world, yeah. – My toes are frozen! (shrieks) (upbeat music) – Woo! – Hey, surprised I got that. (upbeat music) (shrieks) ♪ Girls just wanna have fun. ♪ ♪ Oh, girls just wanna have fun. ♪ Pancake. – Let’s do long balls. My signature move that I
always do in games is this. – [Brookie] She does it a lot. – I just, it’s called the Cruyff. – [Brookie] So if you
ever verse her beware. Okay, let’s go. (latin music) – Hey guys. (latin music) Okay, chest, knee, foot. Head, chest, knee, foot.
– Ow. (latin music) (laughs) (grunts) Show off. Thanks for watching!
– Thanks for watching! – Hope you enjoyed the video. – It was kind of a laid
back soccer practice, we just wanted it to be fun, so our abs are going to be sore tomorrow, and hopefully we got a better touch today. – Oh yeah. – We worked on a lot of just, trapping, passing, just the technical side of it, because that’s again,
what we need to work on. So, thank you guys so much for watching, please subscribe if you want to. We have other soccer… Wow.
– S’good. We have other soccer videos available, like types of soccer players–
– That one’s really funny. – And get ready with us for game days, so look at those if you guys want to, that will be on the screen. And we’ll see you next time. Bye!
– Bye! (latin music)