– You all know I love playing
my app, “Heads Up,” especially when I get to play
with people like Meryl Streep. I mean,
she won three Academy Awards, but this was probably
her greatest acting challenge. So here we go. We’re going to play
“Act It Out.” No words,
all acting. You will go first. Who’s guessing and
who’s holding? – I’m going to guess.
– Okay. – So I flip it down
when I get it right? – Yeah. Yeah.
Exactly. All right. – Walking, marching. Riding horse.
– Yeah. Oh, uh. – Cooking, baking, smells. Oh, changing a diaper. DJ’ing. Ballet.
– Oh, that’s beautiful. – Ooh, look at her. – You love me? Oh, will you marry me?
Getting married? Pregnant?
Giving birth? [laughter] – In that order.
– Oh, walking a tightrope. Wow, you’re amazing. – Boxing.
– Wow. – You’re crushing it,
by the way, crushing it. Riding a motorbike.
That was your worst. Making pizza. – Wow, that was fast. [buzzer buzzing] – Skiing.
– Wow. – Skiing. [cheers and applause] – We’re going to beat them.
Come on, just act it out. I’m guessing. Come on, be excited. Shaving.
Uh, yes. – Oh, boy.
– Yes. Wow.
Uh, catwalk? Vogue?
– Yes, that’s it. You have it. – Underwater. Swimming.
Scuba diving. – Kind of.
– That’s right. – Jumping jacks?
Cheerleader? – Oh. – Uh, mime. Are you a sumo wrestler? – Yes! Okay. Uh, lipstick.
Putting on– put on– putting on makeup?
The whole thing, yeah. Don’t be so discouraged. [buzzer buzzing] Rollercoaster. [cheers and applause] – That’s it.
– That’s it. – Well, we did pretty good. – Wait, wait, wait. We did just beat Meryl
at an acting contest. – Yes, you did.
You just beat Meryl. I took her down.
– Oh. – Seriously.