– Jennifer what went
through your mind when that drink got thrown and
you saw her on the table. – I was thinking that I was at the zoo with a goddamn animal. – (audience murmurs excitedly) – But you don’t know
what that (beep) is like to carry a child and have
that child living inside you for nine months to have somebody like you, a grown ass adult, talking about a child. – So let’s just set the record straight. Did you or did you not
talk about Shaniece? – I have said a million
times that I did not. – [Marc] Okay. Evelyn, do you believe that? – No. – Why not? – Why would she make this up? Why would she make this up? – She knows we wouldn’t sit up here and make up stuff like, for what? – Jen were you shocked
by this Photoshop image? – It was classless and petty, and my thing is like listen, if you didn’t want to come, or you didn’t want to take a photo, you always have the option to stay home. Yes, there were photographers there. Did I put that photo out? No! It serves me no justice! And it just shows like the level of just no respect.
– That’s crazy. – Evelyn you re-tweeted the photo right? Why?
– Mm-hmm. To let the world know
that we’re not friends. – You know what Marc, like this is,
– (mumbles sarcastically) – it’s always something
with me like I can’t – – Jen stop acting
like the (beep) victim. Instead of saying you know what? I (beeped) up, I said
something, I was mad, that was probably low of me. I’d rather you say that
’cause we would probably be friends right now. – Nah I’m straight. (audience gasps) – Shaunie help me understand this. Evelyn threw a drink, Jackie and Malaysia got
into it in the skating ring, they all got to go to Costa Rica. Jen poses for a picture, and she can’t go. – The picture don’t have
nothing to do with me. – It has all to do with
her saying that her (beep) baby father (beep) her best friend. – I can be cordial, I can be a grown woman. We can, I wish her the absolute best, and black excellence and all the above, but over there, I’m just not rocking with her like that.
– There’s just a line – Yeah
– Okay – So that brings me to Malaysia. You and Jennifer have
had some tension as well. Where are y’all at with it? – Nowhere. I feel like a lot of
the things that happened she didn’t take in
consideration how she put me in the middle of things. Everyone knows that I get emotional so Jackie Christie too, know how to keep poking
– Jackie – because they
– will address it when – I don’t care
– when Jackie’s turn comes up so I’ma let you go ahead and speak to her.
– Shh! Up. Lady. Like don’t put me in a situation to make me react a certain way,
then you wanna play victim. – Nobody was playing a victim, I stood right there,
– You was tough on the on the streets too
– so who was playing a victim?
– You did! But you’re playing victim now! Oh my God I almost got killed! The table went up and you pushed me to it. – You should have shut the (beep) up. – You should shut the (beep) up as well. – Okay well sorry you can’t
use your words to fight. – I use my words, and I used the table so I double sorted you. – Yeah when your ass woulda been in jail then it would have been a different story. – Aight well I don’t
know if this will ever be resolved but hopefully somehow, one day, we gonna get some where. Anyway, we’ll be back
with more of the reunion right after this. (audience clapping) – I’m sick of this (bleep). Y’all can have this. – Is she trying to escape? – I don’t know. (suspenseful music) (angry speaking) – [Radio Controller] Marc.
– Come again? – [Radio Controller] Marc,
Malaysia’s in her dressing room and she’s not coming out. – We done hurt Malaysia. – I think so, yeah. – [Radio Controller] We
don’t know what’s going on. – You wanna go eat?