(upbeat electronic music) – It’s makeover day and I
cannot wait to get a DCC look. – Abby.
– Hello. – Hey, Abby. – Whatever they want to do to my hair, I’m just gonna tell them to go for it. – We just Texas tease some of that. Today, Jonny and I,
will have a consultation with each individual girl. – That’s your natural color?
– Mm hm. – That is the thickest head of hair that I think I’ve ever felt in my life. There’s always some nerves, some anxiety. But some changes can really effect someone’s chances making this squad. Look at her curl under there. – Oh, I’m naturally curly.
– Okay. Well, she’s got this wave in here that she’s been hiding. I want to see Paige’s natural curl because there’s something
that I’ve always said is spunky about her. – Hi, Ashley.
– Hello. Yes, I got a lotta hair in there. – Yeah there is. She has friends in there. – [Jonny] Oh, wow, there’s
two types of extensions. – Wow. I think with Ashley, we need to get rid of the extensions. I’ve always noticed something kind of heavy and wig-like on her. – It almost feels like
mannequin hair to me. – Yes, I say shorter
and let it get fuller. – If they didn’t like the look, I probably wouldn’t say anything. But, I definitely have anxiety. (dramatic music) – Like hair surgery.
– Scalpel, sponge. – You have to go in there with
scissors and cut the thread. – That’s a lot of hair
for one person’s head. (energetic music) ♪ Oh, just a little bit ♪ ♪ Just a little bit ♪ ♪ Just a little bit ♪ ♪ Of what you need ♪ – I feel like a superstar, you know. Getting the rockstar treatment. ♪ Oh, just a little bit ♪ ♪ Just a little bit ♪ ♪ Just a little bit ♪ ♪ Of what you need ♪ – Have you ever colored
your hair in your life? – Never ever.
– Okay. – Completely natural. – Good, we could take
you in any direction. – I mean, I think she could
take something vibrant. – I was thinking red, I think red makes green eyes pop. – I do feel a little anxious. I’ve never colored my hair before. So, any new color will be an adjustment. – Does your husband like redheads? ‘Cause he’s just about
to be married to one. (upbeat music) – Hi.
– Hi. – Hi, Jinelle.
– Hi. – How are you?
– Good, thank you. How about you?
– Nervous? – No, excited! – Jinelle’s look had such
diverse opinions from our judges. And that is a makeover needing to happen. – She has a longer face, so what I would think is taking
quite a bit of length off and we’re gonna bring it up. It will shorten it up a bit to where the tensions not all right here. – When the stylist told
me that she wanted me to have a short bob, I got
a little bit of a fright. – [Lisa] See with this
length right here… – I think we all were a little taken back. She was clearly getting nervous and I was getting nervous for her. It just wasn’t totally feeling right. Is there anybody on your
team that would debate this? – [Jonny] Anyone will debate this? (dramatic music) – First of all, I don’t
think that just because you can do short hair, you
should do short hair today. She has amazing texture. Can I touch your hair?
– Yes, please. – [Derek] She has amazing texture. If you don’t layer it,
it can be right here. It’s enough change, but
it’s not going to take that romantic, sexiness out of her look. – I love you. – [Derek] Give her short pieces here. – Derek, jumped in to save the day and save some of my hair from becoming a really short bob. So, I really like Derek a lot right now. – Let’s get her an IV. (laughs) – That would be a crime.
– And then get her in color. – [Derek] That would be a crime. (energetic music) ♪ Girls, we run this mother, yeah ♪ ♪ Girls, we run this mother, yeah ♪ ♪ Girls, we run this mother, yeah ♪ ♪ Girls, we run this mother ♪ ♪ Girls, who run the world? ♪ – I don’t really know
what she’s doing up there, but I trust her. Right?
– Yeah. ♪ Who run the world, girls ♪ ♪ Who are we, what do we? ♪ – It’s my own little space ship. – All in all, it’s an exciting day. We managed 17 makeovers
and now comes the fun part. The results. ♪ Who runs the world, girls ♪ – Wow. – I love it. – I love it!
(laughing) – This is me.
(laughing) – Paige was more than a
surprise, she was a shock. You did have curl. Oh, my gosh. – The fact that she liked
my curls is amazing, ’cause it takes me twenty minutes to do. Which is a lot easier
than the other styles. And this is just, it’s just me. (camera clicking) – Ooh, I love it. – Oh my gosh. – Oh my goodness.
– Wow. – Wow, you don’t need
all that other stuff. – Double high five.
– Yeah. – It’s lighter, I can whip my
hair around a little bit more and maybe it will help me be bigger and dance with more personality. (camera clicking) – Whoa.
– Wow! I’m a little redhead.
– Yes, you are. Let me stare. Oh, my gosh. – Don’t you feel like I should
of been a redhead, like… – Yeah.
– Since birth? – I think Courtni’s makeover is great. If her dancing doesn’t demand attention. Her hair now will.
(camera clicking) (dramatic music) Jinelle needs a good
makeover to make this team. This is critical for her. – [Jonny] Here we go. – Oh my gosh. – [Jonny] We cut ten inches off. – I was very brave. – [Jonny] And then he
opened up right here. – I like that, I like that.
– See, kind of– – And you need to learn how to do that. – Yes, ma’am. I love my new look. At first, I was a little overwhelmed. It’s going to be tricky for me to replicate the exact thing at home. But hopefully, with a bit
of practice I’ll get there. – I like this, I think
this is the right decision. – Okay. – I think this makeover has
helped Jinelle’s chances of making this team and
now I wanna see her dance. – Good job.
– Thank you. (upbeat music) (camera clicking)