Articles Blog

NH Boy Badly Burned After Trying Viral Stunt

NH Boy Badly Burned After Trying Viral Stunt


CHARGES HER EX-HUSBAND IS FACING COMING UP. LIVE IN NORFOLK, ANNA MEILER, WBZ THIS MORNING. A YOUNG NAN IN NEW HAMPSHIRE BADLY BURNED AFTER COPYING A VIRAL VIDEO ONLINE. THE 8-YEAR-OLD IS HOSPITALIZED HERE IN BOSTON WITH PAINFUL BURNS ALL OVER HIS BODY. HIS MOTHER SAID HE POURED HAND

3 thoughts on “NH Boy Badly Burned After Trying Viral Stunt”

  1. The stupid kid wants to try the trick and how has the fault the parents and the boy so stop goddam crying is the family fail not the video. The video clearly said DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *