You have, speaking of
teams, quite a group of women in this movie “Ocean’s 8.” Go through some of the– [CROWD CHEERING] Who is in the cast of
this film with you? There’s Miss Cate Blanchett. JIMMY: We saw her
just in that clip. Who is divine.
JIMMY: Yes. We have Rihanna,
who everyone– [CROWD CHEERING] We have the
majestic Helena Bonham Carter, who is wickedly funny. We have Sarah Paulson. We have Mindy Kaling. We have Awkwafina. Do you know Awkwafina? If you don’t know her now–
– That’s water. That’s not a person.
[LAUGHING] I know, I know. Her name’s Nora,
but she’s a rapper. I know.
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. JIMMY: Yes, I know, I know. [LAUGHING] Is Dasani in the movie too? And Voss and Fiji. JIMMY: Oh good.
– Yeah. They’re all there. JIMMY: You did
get Voss in there. Evian didn’t get
a role, so that’ll be when we do “Ocean’s 10.” JIMMY: Yes, I see. And you– is this true that
you grew up in Germany? Yes, between Germany
and Washington DC. I never realized that. I know. Does it make it more
fascinating to you now? Yeah, it does. No, in a way it makes
me feel like you’ve been hiding something. Little bit.
Little bit. JIMMY: Yeah, it’s like–
you remember Kevin Costner in “No Way Out,”
where all of a sudden he spoke Russian at the end? It’s kind of what
happens with me. JIMMY: That’s you.
– Yeah. But I speak German. Fully, fluently German? Pretty much. Really? Could you speak a little German? How about I teach you
how to say something? Oh yes, teach me how to
say something in German. [CROWD CHEERING] Say ich bin. JIMMY: Ich bin.
– Ein. Ein. Oh, I know this one.
– No you don’t. JIMMY: Oh, OK. Ich bin ein [BLEEP]. – Ich bin ein [BLEEP].
– Mm-hmm. [BLEEP] [BLEEP].
What was that? [BLEEP]. JIMMY: Noch.
– Loch. – Loch?
– Like loch– Like a lake? Yes, yes. [BLEEP]
– OK. Ich bin ein [BLEEP]. – Does that mean I’m an [BLEEP]?
– Yep. Yeah, I just– yeah. [CROWD CHEERING] [LAUGHING] It’s hard to say, right? – Yeah.
– It’s hard to say. Well, I’m not
gonna say it again. But yeah, it’s hard to say. [LAUGHING] Well, it’s
great to have you here. Thank you for coming on
this special, special night of basketball that you
couldn’t care less about. [CROWD CHEERING] Sanda Bullock, everybody. “Ocean’s 8” opens Friday. Thanks for watching. And remember, every time you
click the Subscribe button, one of your enemies