(upbeat music) – Oh, ho, ho! Oh, look, look, look! Oh, this is Elmo’s
friend, Mr. Marcus Browne. (laughs)
– Hi Elmo! – Hello, Mr. Marcus. Oh, it’s so good to see you. Oh, Mr. Marcus is on the
U.S. Olympic Boxing Team. – I sure am, Elmo, and I’m keeping my body
healthy by exercising. – Cool. Oh, jumping rope
looks like a lot of fun, Mr. Marcus. – It is, Elmo. – Oh, Mr. Marcus, are you excited to box in the Olympics? – You bet I am, Elmo. I love boxing, and being part of this
Olympic team is awesome. – How do you get to the Olympics? – (laughs) Let’s see. You can take a plane (laughs) or a boat. – No, no, Mr. Marcus, Elmo meant how did Mr. Marcus get into the Olympics in the first place? – Well, I’ll tell you, Elmo. – Go ahead. – By working hard. – Uh-huh. – By practicing every day.
– Oh good, uh-huh. – By staying focused.
– Mm-hmm. – By eating healthy. – Oh, oh, what do you like to eat? – I love strawberries and grapes. – Oh, cool, and what else?
– And most importantly, – Yeah, most importantly? – Getting enough rest, Elmo.
– Ah! Oh, what Elmo loves broccoli, carrots. Carrots, that’s Elmo’s favorite. And Elmo loves riding his tricycle. Oh, oh, Mr. Marcus, do
you have a tricycle? – I don’t have a tricycle, but I do have a bicycle, Elmo. – Oh, cool! Well how bout we go outside and ride our tricycles, and Elmo means bicycle for you. Right now!
– Great. Great idea, Elmo. – Let’s do it!
– Let’s go! (laughs) Mr. Marcus.